Wednesday, 12 December 2012

To buy or not to buy?

image from Boots website

The Soap and Glory set from Boots goes on sale this Friday 14th December! The set is currently on sale for £60 but contains over £70 worth of products. In the sale it goes down to £27!

They reduce the giant soap and glory set every year usually the week before Christmas so it's always worth waiting till then to get it. 

I didn't get it last year but I did get it the year before but i'm undecided whether to pick it up this year! Simply because I have loads of S&G products on the go at the moment and am really trying to reduce all the products that I have but who can resist a good deal?

The offer goes on till Thursday 20th December but they end to sell quite quickly.

Contents:

  • Clean On Me shower gel, 500ml (£5.50)
  • The Righteous Butter body butter, 300ml (£10.50)
  • Peaches and Clean cleansing milk, 200ml (£7)
  • Sugar Crush body scrub, 300ml (£8)
  • Heel Genius foot mask, 125ml (£5.50)
  • Smoothie Star body lotion, 500ml (£10)
  • Hand Food hand cream, 125ml (£5)
  • Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker lip plumper in Punch Bowl, 3ml (£9)
  • Thick and Fast mascara, 10ml (£10)


I love Soap & Glory's Clean On Me and have just finished mine so it's tempting, you can see my review for it here.

I am using up a bottle of Peaches and Clean at the moment and it is definitely something that I will repurchase when it's finished.

I've actually tried all the body products expect Heel Genius and the Smoothie Star Body Lotion before and really like them all. 

But, I'm not really a fan of the Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumper and for some reason that is putting me of trying the mascara.

After writing all the products out and realising that I do really like most of them, I think I am going to try and get this on Friday :)

You can order it online too but there is a £2.95 p&p charge.

Will any of you be getting this?

xxxx
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a great deal! I'm a little sad that we don't have the sugar crush products in the US. I just recently started using the righteous butter & I'm hooked on it! I'm hoping Santa brings me a few more things to try =) xx

    ReplyDelete