Monday, 17 December 2012

New Look's Christmas Party Blogger Competition

New Look are hosting a competition with the chance to win 1 of 5 £100 vouchers. It ends tonight so you'll have to be quick but you can find out the details here.

All images from NewLook.com, links below

Christmas and New Year are all about wearing sparkly, glittery things to me so here's my dress choice and accessories that I would pair it with! I'd say that i'm an hourglass shape so this dress would be quite flattering.

Dress - £44.99
Heels - £29.99
Earrings - £3.99
Bag - £12.99
Cuff Bracelet - £5.99
Ring - £3.99

New Look's jewellery is on buy one get one free at the moment which is a great deal especially for stocking fillers!

This outfit totals £97.95 including the BOGOF offer :)

xxxx
Tasha



1 comment:

  1. Nice outfit.
    I really love the dress.
    http://www.leeshastarr.com/

    ReplyDelete