Sunday, 23 December 2012

Christmas Party Night OOTN

So, Christmas is right around the corner and I'm completely ready and have had a stress free weekend unlike my mother who only went shopping for the first time yesterday and only got the decorations down yesterday too! So glad i'm organised!

We went to a Christmas Party the other week with some friends. It was at a hotel so we stayed overnight and we got to use their spa facilities in the daytime. It was really nice and relaxing and i'd definitely do it again! 

In the evening, we were greeted with yummy mulled cider which I think is my new favourite! We then had a 5 course sit down meal with 5 bottles of complimentary wine aha. There was 8 of us in total. We then got to dance the night away before heading upstairs to bed.


Make up for the night. I had Katy Perry for Eylure lashes on. If i'd have had time I would've curled my hair but I didn't get round to it!


I haven't worn a knee length dress before but Ryan swayed me to get one and I actually really liked it. This one was in the sale and I got it for £20 from Dorothy Perkins.

My earrings were £11 from River Island.

Excuse the picture quality of this one!


Me & Ryan :)

I actually had 3 dresses to choose from as I was worried that I would be at the hotel getting ready and then panic that I didn't like it! I'll do posts on them later!


Me & Ryan :)



New shoes which we're an absolute bargain! <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
http://wandincluded.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/cheshire-oaks-designer-outlet-haul-new.html

 

I picked up this bag on the day of the party. It was £14.99 from T K Maxx and is from a brand called Volum. They have a huge variety and there are some good prices in there too!


I finally picked up the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer that everyone raves about. For £4 something it definitely does a good job. 

Are you all ready for Christmas?

xxxx
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment