Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet Haul - New Shoes :)

12/12/12 ;) I'm back from been away on holiday and settling back into work so blogging can recommence! I cannot believe how cold it is outside, I am wrapping up in practically tonnes of layers just to go to work.

So whilst away on holiday, we were literally in the middle of nowhere which in some ways was nice but been a city girl, I really do like my shops! Luckily, I have a fiancĂ©e who knows that and happily suggested a day out to Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet even though it was 2 hours away. <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

You can see what I picked up last time I went here.


My plan was to find a dress to wear to a Christmas Party that we had at the weekend but I found shoes before I found a dress so I ended up matching my dress to my shoes rather than the other way around.

We walked into LK Bennett (where I got my bag last time!) and these shoes were on display in purple, turquoise and mustard yellow. They were cute so I picked them up to look at the price and they were reduced from £250 to only £40. I had to look twice and get Ryan to check as I thought that couldn't be right aha.




How pretty is the heel :) When I first wore them it was so strange having to pull the protective film layer of the bottom of the shoe it was like ripping paper!



Then, I picked up these earring sets for £15 each as I decided it was time to stop wearing cheap rubbish earrings that make your ears go black so these are versatile for everyday wear :)



xxxx
Tasha



1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely heels.
    I would like to invite you to join my Christmas Giveaway
    http://glossylala.blogspot.gr/2012/12/christmas-giveaway-open-internationally.html

    ReplyDelete