Sunday, 4 November 2012

Top Fall Nail Polishes

I think this is the first year that i've really appreciated autumn. I'm actually really liking the change in fashion this year which I don't ever remember noticing before.

So, here are the nail polishes that i've been reaching for recently (when I don't have a set of my trusty Impress Nails on).




Rimmel Wear Max 405 fantasy £3.49ish usually


This was a freebie at the Clothes Show 2 years ago. It's somewhere between a purple and burgundy colour with glitter. This lasts really well chip free and you could even get away with one coat but I prefer two.

  • Value for money rating: 4/5

Barry M 293 Grey £2.99

Barry M has such a good colour selection but I have found myself edging away from them lately as so many of my older polishes have dried up. This one is still going strong and is a good tone this season. It has good staying power after two coats.

  • Value for money rating: 3/5

Topshop Nails Neutral £5

This was a gift and it's a really nice colour but you do need a few coats to build it up. I like my nail colour to be opaque but maybe that's just me.
  • Value for money rating: 3/5

Orly Ruby

I got this minature Orly polish in a Glossybox. I'm not quite sure what price full size Orly nail varnishes retail for but i'm thinking about £9? I love this colour and it's definitely my favourite shade but it chips so bad!

  • Value for money rating: 2/5 :(

Umberto Giannini Navy

This nail varnish came in one of Umberto Giannini's hair gift sets last Christmas. I don't know if they sell cosmetics separately but it's actually a good polish. The colour pay off is really high and it lasts really well but it does stain your nails if you don't use a base coat.


  • Value for money rating: 3.5/5

Do you have any of these? 

xxxx
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment