Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Stocking Fillers Haul :)


December is just around the corner so it's definitely time to start thinking about Christmas! We've had our Christmas tree up at work for a few weeks now already and Christmas music is playing repeatedly. 

Here are some goodies that I picked up at the weekend which I think would make great stocking fillers eventhough the girly things are actually for me! 


Owl Phone Sock: Urban Outfitters
Scrapbook: Paperchase
Watch: River Island
Stress Ball Rubix Cube: Urban Outfitters
NYX Glitter Palettes: River Island


I also picked up this money box from Urban Outfitters for my brother :)

xxxx
Tasha

2 comments:

  1. I love that watch, I seen it in store the other day & I'm really regretting not picking it up!

    - Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos
    K, xo

    ReplyDelete