Friday, 2 November 2012

Soap & Glory Clean on Me Review

So yes, this is really only a shower gel but it is amazing!

I got this in the Christmas set they had last year and it has sat on my shelf waiting to be used as I have collected a billion shower gels that need using up!

Why I started with the biggest bottle going, I do not know!

Well, I've been using this for about 2 months now which sounds ridiculous but the contents seem to be never ending. I am showering everyday I promise.


 
 
So, onto the magic differentiating it from any ordinary shower gel........

It's also a moisturiser!

Sometimes I simply don't have the time to moisturise after showering which is bad i know but that's why we now have Clean On Me for a quick fix. 

I get out the shower with the feeling that my moisturiser has just absorbed. So, that's a bonus because you miss the sticky inbetween part waheyy!

This ml bottle retails at £ and considering how long it's lasted as well you can't complain!

xxxx
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. I love soap and glory stuff! And have wanted to try Clean on me for ages! I may have to pick some up now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete