Thursday, 29 November 2012

November Empties




My favourite product here is definitely the Soap & Glory Clean on Me Shower Gel. As soon as I use up a few other shower gels that i've got i'll be repurchasing this! <3 a="a" can="can" check="check" href="http://wandincluded.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/soap-glory-clean-on-me-review.html" my="my" out="out" review="review" target="_blank" you="you">here
.

Batiste Dry Shampoo is just a typical product for my empties. I will repurchase this till the end of the earth.

I always buy Revlon Colorstay Foundation but I actually tried the Revlon Photoready Foundation. As it is called Photoready, I wrongly assumed that it wouldn't contain SPF but no, it does and therefore gives me a white face in flash photography. I'm going to stick with the Colorstay as its lasting power is much better.

Benefit Lip Gloss, her glossiness: This was cute but really sticky and not something that I would repurchase.

Bassett's Soft & Chewy Active Health Vitamins: I always get ill constantly so this is me trying to  help myself. Not sure if its working but these taste like sweets so i'm going to stick with them!

Tigi Love, Peace and Planet Conditioner: This smells amazing and is really moisturising and it was also a bargain considering it was on clearance in TK Maxx for £2.

Finally, the Colour Extreme Hairspray in white is what I used for Halloween. It was from Boots and was about £3 but it didn't really do anything so I wouldn't buy it again. However, I have bought something really exciting for colouring hair, it's not going to arrive for about two weeks but i'm excited to share it with you guys!

xxxx
Tasha


No comments:

Post a Comment