Thursday, 29 November 2012
Wednesday, 28 November 2012
Tuesday, 20 November 2012
I got a lot of presents which I might do a post about later but here are some shoes that I picked up for myself :)
Wanted Shoes - £19.99
I also upgraded my phone to the iPhone 4S in white :) I'm excited to get some really cool apps!
•Alison Claire body butter
•Dermologica daily microfoliant
•Burberry body perfume
•Nails inc top coat
• Ayuuri natural sandalwood face cream
The body butter smells amazing so that's always a bonus.
I'm interested to try the microfoliant as it looks like talcum powder!
Anyone else impressed this month?!
Saturday, 17 November 2012
- I have 2 chinchilas and a lizard as pets.
- I hate fish and the only meat that I eat is chicken.
- I'm really quite clever but have no common sense whatsoever!
- I hate the colour orange.
- I always wear silver jewellery and rarely gold.
- I love lemonade with lime but half of my glass has to be lime.
- I can't stand the smell of vanilla which is unfortunate in relation to MAC lipsticks.
- I am kind of obsessed with the peace sign and generally buy anything I see with it on.
- I love photos.
- I am awful at knowing where places are on a map even if I've been there.
- I adore Disney even though my mum's been telling me that i'm too old for it since I was about 12
This is a tough one! I'm not sure but one of my recent favourites is Sophie @ PunkyPugs who actually won my giveaway. Her blog is doing so well. My favourite youtuber is definitely FleurdeForce.
Me and my friend have watched Youtube videos for absolutely years and were always too scared to do it ourselves. Then I discovered the blogging world and secretly decided that I could do it too. It's only recently that my friends and family have actually known about my blog.
I love Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder and have constantly repurchased it probably more than ten times now. I always get the transparent shade.
I'm not joining the camo army print trend at all. It reminds me of when I was about ten and it was really chavvy. Khaki isn't a colour I really like so yeah. No offence to anyone who likes it!
I love the German Christmas Markets so probably there. They're in town now so I can't wait to go! Me and Ryan went there for our second date and ate loads of food before heading off to Pizza Express. Strangely, our first date was actually at the park.
My questions for you:
- Where did your blog name come from?
- What main item is on your holiday wishlist?
- What is your all time favourite perfume?
- Do you have any beauty box subscriptions?
- Where is your favourite place in the world?
- Who is your favourite Disney character?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years times?
- Who is your favourite singer/band?
- What item of clothing do you always reach for?
- New make up or new clothes?
- What lipstick shade do you tend to go for?
Friday, 16 November 2012
Wednesday, 14 November 2012
Sunday, 11 November 2012
Wednesday, 7 November 2012
Ryan actually came up with this idea himself and he saved the design so i've gone and ordered them :)
Design your own converse.
These ones worked out at £54 with £8ish postage which is quite a bit for delivery. The estimated arrival time is 2-3 weeks. I like the fact that you can put your name on them but I think that's because I could never get anything with my name on as a kid in the gift shops, everything said Natasha rather than just Tasha.
I had a play around at making my own but I wouldn't buy them for myself because I rarely wear trainers and the ones I designed cost £66. I could buy some cute heels with that!
I might do a post at a later date on what else i'm getting for Ryan but I don't want him to see! He's adamant that he doesn't read my posts but i'm not sure and he might be tempted if he knows his presents are on here!
Sunday, 4 November 2012
So, here are the nail polishes that i've been reaching for recently (when I don't have a set of my trusty Impress Nails on).
Rimmel Wear Max 405 fantasy £3.49ish usually
This was a freebie at the Clothes Show 2 years ago. It's somewhere between a purple and burgundy colour with glitter. This lasts really well chip free and you could even get away with one coat but I prefer two.
- Value for money rating: 4/5
Barry M 293 Grey £2.99
Barry M has such a good colour selection but I have found myself edging away from them lately as so many of my older polishes have dried up. This one is still going strong and is a good tone this season. It has good staying power after two coats.
- Value for money rating: 3/5
Topshop Nails Neutral £5
This was a gift and it's a really nice colour but you do need a few coats to build it up. I like my nail colour to be opaque but maybe that's just me.
- Value for money rating: 3/5
I got this minature Orly polish in a Glossybox. I'm not quite sure what price full size Orly nail varnishes retail for but i'm thinking about £9? I love this colour and it's definitely my favourite shade but it chips so bad!
- Value for money rating: 2/5 :(
Umberto Giannini Navy
This nail varnish came in one of Umberto Giannini's hair gift sets last Christmas. I don't know if they sell cosmetics separately but it's actually a good polish. The colour pay off is really high and it lasts really well but it does stain your nails if you don't use a base coat.
- Value for money rating: 3.5/5
Do you have any of these?
Saturday, 3 November 2012
Congratulations to Sophie of PunkyPugs, you are the winner of my 50 follower giveaway! I've sent you an email so if you get back to me, I can send your prizes out to you :)
|Inslee Haynes Illustrations|
Friday, 2 November 2012
I got this in the Christmas set they had last year and it has sat on my shelf waiting to be used as I have collected a billion shower gels that need using up!
Why I started with the biggest bottle going, I do not know!
Well, I've been using this for about 2 months now which sounds ridiculous but the contents seem to be never ending. I am showering everyday I promise.