Saturday, 6 October 2012

Weymouth Daytrip

Ryan has a work meeting in Weymouth today (well, he did on Monday when I wrote this) so i' ve booked the day off work to go with him.

 It's too far to drive by yourself and I would be worrying about him all day anyway! It was only the other week when we were down this way on holiday.

Flat Eric came along for the journey :)

So Ryan headed off to his meeting and left me shopping :) Definitely not complaining!

Currently driving home eating a Burger King that's not that nice, give me a McDonalds any day!

It was nice to be on the beach randomly, playing in the arcades and eating ice cream :)

My bag kept setting the alarms off in a lot of the shops, definitely need to find out what's causing it.

So, I picked up a few things which i'll show you soon.

xxxx


Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment