Tuesday, 2 October 2012

So I went a bit crazy in Boots...

So I went to Boots with the intention of picking up some more Impress Nails in a darker colour for Fall as I wasn't feeling bright nails but as I had a 400 points voucher if I spent £40 that ran out the next day, I decided to make it up to that.

Slightly excessive I know.


Spending the No 7 Vouchers will be my next job... such a sucker for vouchers


Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean £7

If I was clever, I would've waited for this to be in the 3 for 2 offer but I don't really do much for my face because most things break me out so I really want to find something that works for me. MissBudgetBeauty on Youtube/blogger loves this so I have high hopes :)  

Simple Spotless Skin Deep Clean Cleansing Pads £4.99

Currently I swear by the Simple Spotless Skin Make Up Remover Wipes as they are one of the only things I have found that work for me. This is a new addition to the range so hopefully it will bring good results too!


Impress Nails Black £7.99

Simply love these, you can see my review here: http://wandincluded.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/broadway-impress-nails.html

Revlon Photoready Primer £8.99 on offer

I am currently using the Revlon Photoready Foundation and as i'm trying to look after my skin more, I thought this would be a good addition to my everyday make up.



Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 010 Darling Cherie £7.99

I love purple at the moment and thought this would be something a bit different. Only used it once so far but as soon as you put it on your lips its a nice colour but give it half an hour and its bright magenta pink! Not what I wanted.


Balmi Strawberry Lip Balm £4.99

Ever since the EOS lipbalms came out in America I wanted one so this is a pretty good alternative! It has a keyring attachment too. I love it so far, jealous of everyone who got it in their Joliebox because it is slightly pricey for a lipbalm but i'm going to go back tomorrow and get a mint one for Ryan :)




 Finally, my work is having a clearout and all the accessories are going for 2 for £1 and at that price you cant complain so here's what I got:



xxxx
Tasha


No comments:

Post a Comment