Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Glossybox October 2012


I'm fairly disappointed with this month's Glossybox :/

Firstly, there are only four products compared to the usual five, maybe i've missed an update or something but i haven't heard anything about this!

So, on to the products:

Dermalogica 3 step day and night kit £12

This probably would've impressed me on first impressions if I hadn't had it before! Unfortunately i've actually received this in a Glossybox before. I love the idea of it but unfortunately it doesn't suit my skin.

Anatomicals body scrub £3.49 per 200ml (this sample is 75ml)

Quite happy to add another body wash/scrub to my collection, can't really go wrong here.

Skinetica Anti-Blemish Solution £6.99 per 100ml

I'm interested to try this, so hopefully it'll be good.

Yves Rocher France Lipstick £14.50

Moisturising Cream Lipstick - This is a nice product to get and it's full size but i'm not sure on the colour. I got a bright red which most people would probably love but i'm more of a pink/purple lip colour girl and red doesn't tend to suit me so well but i'll definitely add it to my collection.

Anyone else impressed/disappointed this month?

xxxx
Tasha


No comments:

Post a Comment