Sunday, 7 October 2012

Fashionista Palette

I always choose Boots over Superdrug but I ventured in there the other day whilst in Weymouth to pick up the Fashionista palette that the blogging world is raving about.


The current offer is fill the whole palette for £10 which means a saving of £11! Usually, the palette alone is £5 and the individual eyeshadows, blushers and bronzers are £4 each. Also, as I don't usually go in Superdrug, I didn't have a beauty card and as I signed up, I got an extra pounds worth of points so overall, it was a real bargain.

I spent a fair while choosing what colours I wanted... swatching away...

I was really impressed with the pigmentation and quality of the products and decided on one blush, one bronzer and two eyeshadows.

An advantage is that you can see the names of the products by tipping the palette over. They were really easy to get in and out of their original packaging.

So what did I get:

(top to bottom)

Blush - Glowing Shade 11
Bronzer - Barcelona
Eyeshadow - Frozen Shade 1
Eyeshadow - Orchid Shade 32





Frozen is a gorgeous shimmery silver colour and Orchid is very similar but more pink toned. Definitely going to take this with me when I travel as you have everything in one place.

xxxx
Tasha

4 comments:

  1. hi there! I saw your blog on Beauty Blogger Club, and I'm now following you via GFC... :) I hope you would also join my blog link exchange....

    hugs and kisses:)

    http://officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com/p/blog-link-exchange.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the idea of these palettes! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from She Inside if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this looks like an awesome deal! I will have to ceck it out. xxx

    ReplyDelete