Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Empty Products

I am on a bottle ban.

I have literally got all my products and put them on a shelf so I can see what I've got to use up and so they are easily accessible.

Surprisingly, I have found that I am using up products quicker than I expected!





This is probably 2 months worth of empty products!

As if there are 4 bottles of dry shampoo in there :/ Oh well, I love it!

What have I already repurchased?

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder £3.99
Revlon Colorstay Foundation £11.99
Batiste Dry Shampoo £2.99

What else would I repurchase?

Soap & Glory Body Buff
Hand Sanitising Spray - Glossybox
Maybelline/ Maxfactor Mascaras

What wouldn't I repurchase?

Barry M Crackle Nail Varnish - I haven't had this long and it's already dried up :/
Sanex Deodorant - This smells horrible!
Noble Isle Shower Gel - I got this in a Glossybox but the scent is a bit old for me.


Dont forget to enter my giveaway - http://wandincluded.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/50-followers-giveaway.html 

xxxx
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment