Thursday, 27 September 2012

Munch of the Day ;)

Whats in the box.....?



About five months ago, I was at a friend's house when she told me that she had something that i would love.

Intrigued, she reappeared with a cardboard box with 4 cute food products inside.

Basically a food version of Glossybox.

She gave me a coupon to get a free box and I've been subscribed to Graze since.


Thanks Cat ;)

Graze is a subscription service similar to the beauty boxes. You can choose how often you receive it - daily,weekly even monthly. The fun part is rating all the products on their website binning products so you don't get sent something that you wont like and picking your favourites.

My worst habit is wanting to eat every box as soon as it's arrived!

Usually, Graze is £3.89 per box but there are loads of offers and I think i've had generally every third box free which makes it even better value for money.

Also, I have a code that you can use to get a free box :)

PW6VCH5D

Have you heard of Graze before?

xxxx
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment