Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Glossybox September 2012

So for those who don't know, Glossybox is a beauty box subscription service where you get 5 deluxe samples delivered to your door each month for £12.95 including P&P.

I've been subscribed for around a year and I love getting the box through the door every month!


This month was a special patterned box :)
I always keep the boxes for storage!



The inside wrapping is adorable aswell as the cardboard box that comes through the door!


So what did I get?...


There are different variations of these boxes that go out to subscribers so not everyone gets the same.


  • Lady Gaga Fame Sample
  • Rodial Face Masks and Serum Samples
  • Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream 
  • Vichy Day Cream
  • Maghrabian Hair Oil
The eye cream is my favourite pick at the moment! 

xxxx
Tasha


2 comments:

  1. I got the same box as you which I just did a post on. I've been subscribed since June, not every box is perfect but I do luv getting through the door each month too and receiving a good surprise :)

    jennimystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glossybox sounds like the UK rendition of NYC's Birchbox.

    --

    Elvia
    The New Outlet: http://the-new-outlet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete