Saturday, 18 August 2012

Wedding OOTD

A few weeks ago I had my cousins wedding. I got up early in the morning to do some last minute shopping preparation and grabbed a sneaky Costa Coffee and a cake :)

It was a lovely day and great to catch up with friends and family!

Firstly, my shopping goodies:

I paid for all this with my Boot's points as I've been collecting them for ages but now I'm back to the beginning again!


Skin Art Temporary Tattoos - £7.99

I like some tattoos but am not brave enough to get one. My parents would go mad and I'd probably regret it after a week so after seeing these online I decided to pick these up. They are really nice designs like actual tattoo designs that people would have. I've worn a heart design on my wrist and had people thinking it was real.

Impress Nails - £7.99

I absolutely love Impress Nails at the moment.

Nadine Girls Aloud Eyelashes - £5.49

I ordered some Katy Perry eyelashes on Ebay and they worked out as half the price of Boots but they didn't come in time for the wedding, hence I picked up these.


 Me & My Brother

Me & My Fiancee



Dress: New Look - £22.99
Shoes: Dune
Bag: H&M
Flower: H&M

xxxx
Tasha


3 comments:

  1. You look so pretty here & your hair looks gorgeous :)
    I haven't thought of getting my eyelashes from ebay but I'm definitely going to have a look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You should - you can definitely get some good deals on Ebay! xx

      Delete
  2. you look amazing! You have such a inspiring blog:>

    Greetings from Finland,

    - Alice

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete