Monday, 20 August 2012

Broadway Impress Nails

Broadway Impress Nails are my new holy grail item. I'm not bothered about nail varnish for the time been....


The patterned ones retail for £8.99 in Boots, and the single coloured ones £7.99. 
I am on my 3rd box and am definitely going to continue to repurchase.

 

Each box has 24 nails in and makes 2 sets of false nails so really it's about £4 every time you wear them. I've found that they last around 7 days before I get bored of them and take them off. 


They have sticky pads on so you don't have to fiddle around with glue but as I'm getting towards the end of the weeks wear I carry a tube of nail glue just incase. I've found the best time is to put them on before bed as they dry properly overnight whilst your hands aren't doing anything.

P.S - I've found them cheaper on Ebay!

xxxx
Tasha




2 comments:

  1. Great nails and not too pricey either. Good find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're gorgeous! a bargain too :) x

    ReplyDelete