Friday, 13 July 2012

Lipstick Collection!

I thought i'd share my lipstick collection with you. Below are the ones that are actually in the right storage place and not the ones chucked in bags everywhere. 



35 and counting....


First up, 

Elf 

Rosy Raisin
Natural Nymph

These are good but I don't tend to reach for them so probably wouldn't buy more. They're from the mineral collection and were £3 each.

L'oreal Caresse

Nude Ingenue
Lovely Rose - FAVOURITE
Tempting Lilac - FAVOURITE

These are a different story and my go to lipsticks at the moment. The nude doesn't really do much to my lips but I bought it because apparently it's Cheryl Cole's actual lipstick... 
These were £7.99 each.




Barry M - 100 - I think its called Bubblegum Pink. I can't see myself wearing this out unless its for fancy dress. I don't know how I ever wore it, it's hardly wearable! £4.99

No 7 - 60 - Chic - These 2 lipsticks are the same I think I got them in a free gift promotion. They're good for everyday plain wear and really moisturising.

Revlon Colourburst 

Lipstick - 02 baby pink - LOVE
Lipbutter - 075 - Lollipop - LOVE £7ish?


These are my unbranded lipsticks that came in sets but are actually really good and worth keeping!My favourites the first magenta pink.


Rimmel Testers

I think that i've mentioned before that we have a Rimmel stand where I work and over the years, i've collected these lipstick testers from the Reps that come in! They were new when I had them.. just to point out :)

006 Pink Blush x2 - I have an actual one of these as its one of my favourites :)
287 Rose Sorbet - I haven't worn this recently but I used to enjoy wearing it!
700 Nude Delight - a simple nude
206 Nude Pink - FAVOURITE :) a nice shimmery nude pink


Wet & Wild Glam & Care - not sure of the colour but its really moisturising
Nyx 504 Harmonica 
Miss Sporty 057 In Love
MAC Amplified Spiceflower and Frost Soft Illusion

These are the only two MAC lipsticks that I own simply because I hate the smell/taste of them. :( Vanilla is a no go for me as I can't stand it!


Rimmel

Here are my purchased Rimmel Lipsticks.

206 Nude Pink - Favourite (also in sample)
220 Retro 
086 Sugar Plum - I used to adore this lipstick until i lent it to a man to draw on his face for Halloween an it came back like this :'( I haven't repurchased it at the moment but in due course i'm sure I will.
006 Pink Champagne (also pink blush in samples)
085 Holler
062 Desirable

Whats your favourite lipstick?!

xxxx
Tasha


3 comments:

  1. thats one larger super amasing collection!

    www.klayerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collection, lipstick is so wonderful! It makes me feel like such a lady :)

    ReplyDelete