Thursday, 12 July 2012

Everyday Make up!

I love a lie-in first thing in the morning, so I usually only give myself 5-10 minutes for make up application. As long as I look presentable, i'm happy. I don't need to impress anyone at work!


I store all my everyday make up in this Betsey Johnson Leopard Print Bag from T K Maxx :)


Here's the basics:



Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 150 Buff £11.99

This has been my holy grail foundation for almost two years! My skin breaks out so easily and this is the only thing that i've been able to stick with!

Applied with a sponge

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent £3.99 

I am a powder freak and go through one of these every 3 to 4 weeks! Excessive I know hence i don't use a high end powder! Also, an added bonus is that we have a Rimmel Stand at work so with my discount, i get it for around £3.20!

Applied with Eco Tools powder Brush

Stila Blush & Bronzer Duo in Pink glow

This was a bargain at T K MAXX for £3.99!

Applied with Eco Tools Blush Brush

No 7 Eyeliner pencil in Blackest Black £7.75 from Boots


Eyeliner is my must have product! i rarely leave the house without it. The No 7 eyeliner has good staying power on both upper and lower lash lines and i always buy one whenever i have a £5 voucher as they work out really cheap!

Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara £8.99ish
No 7 Eyelash Curler £8ish

This has lasted ages and i'm waiting for it to run out but it doesn't seem to be getting close. I just curl my lashes first and then  pile on the coats of mascara :)

Bourjois Eyeshadow in BEIGE ROSE £4.99ish

I just use this all over my lid to brighten my eyes and cover up any mascara mistakes ....shhh.

L'oreal Caresse lipstick 03 Lovely Rose £7.99
Revlon Colorburst 008 Peony



And, if i've got an extra few minutes in the morning:


Maxfactor eyebrow pencil in Hazel 
Real Techniques Stippling Brush £11.99
Stila Eyeshadow in Cloud


xxxx
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment