Thursday, 3 June 2010

Miley London!!!

OMG! yesterday, i met Miley Cyrus. If you've read some of my previous posts you might've gathered that i'm a huge fan. Well now, my life is complete!

On Tuesday night, at aroung 11pm my friend suggested that we go to London to try and meet her. I had found out earlier that morning that she was gonna be there. I then showed up at my friends house in my PJ's ready to catch a train from Birmingham the next morning :)

We were the 3rd & 4th people to arrive outside the Radio 1 Studios and therefore were right at the front but we had a huge wait ahead of us! We met loads of new people.

Before Miley arrived, we met Fearne Cotton and saw Chris Moyles! You can actually hear us screaming and then talking on the Radio if any of you listened :)

Miley was rushed in quickly but she spent slightly longer on the way out. She signed a few things and took about 3 pictures and i was lucky enough to get one! It may only be half my face but that is enough :) AND i can cross meeting Miley off my list of things to do before i die :) Although, i do plan on seeing her again :)

Later on, we also met Tobias Mead from BGT.


P.s. Everyone tune in to BGT to watch Miley Perform!!!

xxxx
Tasha

5 comments:

  1. I am jealous, you lucky thing! Miley and Fearne are so beautiful! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH so so SO jealos. She is just stunning...bitch.
    you are pretty too hehe. :)

    that Tobias Meade is quite the fitty, didnt realise that until I saw that picture.

    Well done on meeting them all
    :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I'm so jelous of you! And Tobias is rather hot haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woop woop!! Your brush with fame!!
    Well Done, what an adventure! xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've nominated you for a blog award xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete