Thursday, 10 June 2010

Benefit freebies - Glamour :)


I am pretty sure that every single one of you knew that there were going to be Benefit freebies with this month's Glamour Magazine :)

Well, it went on sale today!
There are a choice of 3 products:

BAD GAL LINER - usually £14
IT STICK - £17
EYE BRIGHT - £14

I wasn't expecting full sized products so that was impressive!


Shamefully, i picked up two magazines and managed to get the BAD GAL LINER, which would've been my first choice and then for £2 i thought i could definately justify the IT STICK ;)



I went to the scan it yourself machines though so i wouldn't look silly buying two of the same magazine ;)

I also picked up more magazine - the one with the voucher to get a free BARRY M DAZZLE DUST :) but i forgot to use my 80p voucher from last week :S

i still have to post my May favourites and there's a product haul to come :)

xxxx
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment