Friday, 21 May 2010

Fake Tannnn

I'm not that pale normally but everyone in my family tans so easily compared to me!
Here are a few products i've tried :)



I only use these things every now and then :) and i wouldn't use a sunbed just because of the whole cancer thing so it's better to fake it :)

Garnier Ambre Solaire Face Mist - Lauren at Paris Boutique swears by this :) It is about £7 ish and gives a nice cover in Summer instead of foundation as it's lighter. But, i still end up wearing my foundation and being annoyed when it melts away!


L'oreal Glam Bronze for Legs
- this is a wash off one but personally, i think its too much effort to go through the hassle of applying it evenly just to wash it off at the end of the night :S But, for those of you that aren't as lazy as me it does have really good colour pay off and it doesn't melt away :)

Avon Satin Glow Airbrush Spray - This is a gradual tanner that you apply daily to build up the colour. You don't have to worry about blending it evenly and it gives a nice natural colour but it does have a bit of an alcohol smell to it :(

Fake Bake Original Self Tan Lotion - I LOVE THIS! You have to rub it in evenly and leave it to absorb for about 4 hours but it is worth the colour pay off :) It costs £24 i think but a bottle will last ages if you don't use it every day :)


If the sun stays the way it is though, i think self tanners are going to be out of business ;)



xxxx
Tasha

2 comments:

  1. I need to fake tan it up or im just white! I use the Sublime Bronze fake tan and it gives quite a good colour. I have to put it on befoer bed tho cos I hate the feeling of lotions on my skin

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe i'll try that out :)
    I usually put it on before bed too, i just feel sticky otherwise :S

    xxxx
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete