Friday, 21 May 2010

Clothes & Twitter

What's the best way to start study leave - going shopping of course ;)
that should keep me going for a while!

The weather yesterday was absolutely gorgeous! i was in a dress all day and i was totally overheating but i'm not complaining! I love Summer and this is definately the best weather so far!



Finally, i got a maxi dress!!! yay :) it was £14.99 from H&M. I've got another post coming up on maxi dresses :)



i used a no7 voucher to buy a new eyeliner :) i live in black eyeliner :S i look dead without. The no.7 brand is really good. it has great staying power and doesnt smudge and for £2.50 you can't complain!


This necklace was from Topshop too :) and it was in the sale :) reduced from £10 to £3! Bargain! I really like chains connected together :)



I saw these sandals on the Topshop website in Black and really liked them :) But they were sold out :( and they didn't have them in store so i settled for these :) They were £28.

xxxx
Tasha

i also have a twitter account now :)

http://twitter.com/wand_included

leave me your username if you want me to follow you back :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the dress and the necklace!

    Just followed you on twitter as well. my addy is http://twitter.com/mybutterfly63 if you wanna follow back!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress and the sandals!!! I <3!:D

    Have a great week!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog! Ugh i want those sandals too :/

    cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sandals!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the new buys - especially the sandals!!!

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete