Sunday, 2 May 2010

April Favourites

This month has gone quick! i'm sure i say this every month bt the time for a monthly favourites is always around the corner :)

I think May is an odd month :S but as long as it brings some sun with it, i'll be happy!



I'm going to start with my absolute favourite: Natural Nymph Mineral Lipstick by ELF. A few of this months favourites are elf after my large haul a few weeks ago ;)It's creamy and doesn't dry out your lips and i'm really getting into nude colours at the moment :)

Then, Olay complete care daily UV cream. Now the sun's returned :), its really important to have an SPF. The cream is for normal/dry skin whereas i would say mine is more oily/normal but it is definately not making my skin more oily :)

I tried gel eyeliner for the first time this month and i'm impressed :) Elf's has a really good consistency and i have been using the small smudge brush to apply it.

Lush's BIG shampoo is interesting :) It doesn't taste very nice :( - yess - i got it in my mouth :( buttt it makes my hair really shiny after i have washed out all the grains in it. The consistency is really bitty so it's a bit hard to wash the product out but definately worth the effort :)

Then, Lacoste Touch of Pink Perfume. Everyone knows this perfume! I used to wear it everyday and then i kind of became immune to its sceen but after switching up my perfumes now, i can smell it again :)

No.7 Eyeliner in Turquoise (2) - this has great staying power and works really nicely for a neutral colour pop!

Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss. I pulled the shade label off so i don't know what colour ir is but, its like a glittery hot pink. It stays on for ages, longer then any lipgloss i can think of :)

So, thats it for another month ...

xxxx
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. Lovely April Faves!:D

    I like Big Shampoo too, it gives amazing volume!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete