Friday, 30 April 2010

The Last Song - Miley Style

i am like the biggest Miley fan ever so, of course i had to see 'The Last Song' on the day of it's UK release ;)

I LOVED IT!!! It was written by Nicholas Sparks who wrote Dear John and The Notebook. It has gotten poor reviews from critics but they have been way too harsh! Even my friends who don't like Miley really enjoyed it!

My friend brought me the book for Christmas and it is one of the best books i have ever read! As soon as i finished it, i could've started from the first page again - it was that good :)



I really recommend you go and see it, its completely different from Hannah Montana incase any of you were wondering ;)

So, in appreciation of The Last Song, Miley Style...

all images from http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/miley-cyrus/








xxxx
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your comments on my blog sweetie, yours is so cute! and i do like miley but ive heard very bad things about this movie!


    VAMPIRES-AND-CARDIGANS.BLOGSPOT.COM – New Fashion Competition with a great prize!


    xx

    ReplyDelete